sheffield hillsborough forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sheffield hillsborough forum

a hillsborough community forum for S6, and the local areas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ?? Empty
PostSubject: WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??   WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

so with the election vote on the way WHO will you vote for and why ??????
Back to top Go down
https://sheffield.forumotion.com
Ron Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??   WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 am

I don't discuss my personal choices with people (it's a family thing- we never discussed politics, religion or money issues, and I am still uncomfortable doing so! Not necessarily a good thing, but there it is) but I do wish that people would do their homework and try and learn how a party can affect an individual/ community/ country before voting/ not voting.

At my age (ahem) I've been through several elections, and have always tried to understand what a party is offering; but I often hear and see people saying "I've always voted [insert party of choice here], and always will". Absolutely fine if they still offer you your best choice, but not if it's habit.

Party Politics, like people, change and morph over years as leaders come and go, and the country goes through different situations. No matter how hard any party tries, it cannot suit everyone.

*have just read this back and think I sound like a politician myself! Heigh-ho.............*
Back to top Go down
butterfly

butterfly

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??   WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ?? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

All the partys seem to lie to us all anyway dont want to waste my time voting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??   WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR ??
Page 1 of 1