sheffield hillsborough forum

a hillsborough community forum for S6, and the local areas

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OPTIMUM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS - www.optimumfs.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
optimumpaul

PostSubject: OPTIMUM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS - www.optimumfs.co.uk   Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 am

Hi Everybody !

Great to see a forum dedicated to the lovely borough of Hills and being Hillsborough born and raised i am proud to offer my services to all my Hillsborough neighbours!

Based now in Walkley I am a whole of market mortgage broker with a very strong panel of insurers which enables me to provide you with the very best products on the market to suit your personal requirements/needs. In a nutshell, I will assess your situation and design the best package to suit you personally, not just off the shelf products from a high street bank.

90% of the business I do is from referalls from happy clients which I feel is testament to the service I provide and I aim to look after all my clients financially for life. I am also a member of the Soaraways chapter of BNI in Sheffield.

I am delighted to offer FEE FREE MORTGAGE & PROTECTION ADVICE FOR LIFE - OFFER OPEN TO HILLSBOROUGH RESIDENTS ONLY !

My services include :

Whole of market mortgage advice Sheffield based but access to all UK mortgage lenders saving you time searching the high street. Are you unsure of what to do with your mortgage ? Should you go for a fixed rate or tracker ?
Commercial Finance Solutions - Business premises purchase/refinance, self build projects, renovation finance etc
Business Protection Solutions - Key Person Insurance, Loan Protection, Shareholder Protection policies, Commercial Buildings & Contents Insurance etc
Personal Protection Solutions - Mortgage Protection, Life & Critical Illness Insurance, Income Protection, Family Income Benefit policies etc
Life & critical illness insurance & family protection policies tailored to suit your own unique personal and family circumstances and future aspirations.
Essential advice on placing your protection policies in trust....Are your life insurance plans currently protected from the taxman? most are not !
Access to top insurance companies including Aviva, Legal & General, Friends Provident, Towergate, Scottish Provident etc
General Insurance Solutions - Personal & Landlords Buildings & Contents Insurance, Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance etc
We GUARANTEE to beat your home Buildings & Contents renewal quote !

To see the services that Optimum offer in their entirety please visit www.optimumfs.co.uk

Call Paul today on 0114 2336944 or 07866 428860 or email appointment@optimumfs.co.uk to take advantage of this exclusive Hillsborough Neighbour only service and see how I can help you ! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.optimumfs.co.uk

OPTIMUM FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS - www.optimumfs.co.uk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1