sheffield hillsborough forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sheffield hillsborough forum

a hillsborough community forum for S6, and the local areas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ron Burgundy

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 am

Hi Everybody

Brand new to this forum Very Happy
I'm Maxine, and we've just opened our new showroom on Middlewood Road (opposite the park library, in the former HS Furniture showroom)
It's our second showroom (the other one being in Beauchief), and we've just completed our first 3 weeks there!

It's great to see something like this up and running- I was born in Hillsborough and spent my first 6 years there.
We went to the Hillsborough Forum launch on Thursday at the Hillsborough Hotel and wondered whether this was tied in with the same group?

You'll see me several times a week walking out Border Terrier around the park, so feel free to say hi!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Hi Everybody

Brand new to this forum Very Happy
I'm Maxine, and we've just opened our new showroom on Middlewood Road (opposite the park library, in the former HS Furniture showroom)
It's our second showroom (the other one being in Beauchief), and we've just completed our first 3 weeks there!

It's great to see something like this up and running- I was born in Hillsborough and spent my first 6 years there.
We went to the Hillsborough Forum launch on Thursday at the Hillsborough Hotel and wondered whether this was tied in with the same group?

You'll see me several times a week walking out Border Terrier around the park, so feel free to say hi!

Great to have you on here Very Happy
Hope your shop does very well ! i hope to promote Hillsborough and its shops as much as i can !
By all means pass this forum on to friends the more join the better !
Back to top Go down
https://sheffield.forumotion.com

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sheffield hillsborough forum :: Introduce yourselves :: Introduce yourselves-
Jump to: