sheffield hillsborough forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sheffield hillsborough forum

a hillsborough community forum for S6, and the local areas

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madman

madman

SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 5:39 pm

It has come to light that "sheffield forum" may be run by a pollitical party!!! and may have hidden agendas

the bradfield parish council has been removed!!!
so has the wisewood/myers merger!!
there are other things on this forum that dont add up some times!
and it seems they are starting to get forum users miffed off alot!!! the mods even break there own rules and its a case of "we will ban you" IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH SOMETHING THEY SAY!!
Back to top Go down
footballmanager

footballmanager

PostSubject: Re: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Ive found out theres a few mods on sheffield forum who are labour party members or even councillors
Back to top Go down
footballmanager

footballmanager

PostSubject: Re: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:00 pm

footballmanager wrote:
Ive found out theres a few mods on sheffield forum who are labour party members or even councillors

MAX the mod on sheffield forum is a twxt !!!!
Back to top Go down
Our Cow Molly

Our Cow Molly

PostSubject: Re: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm

madman wrote:
It has come to light that "sheffield forum" may be run by a pollitical party!!! and may have hidden agendas

and it seems they are starting to get forum users miffed off alot!!! the mods even break there own rules and its a case of "we will ban you" IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH SOMETHING THEY SAY!!

It is a bit strange I had some of my posts removed, every year about now we have newborn lambs so we post to invite everyone up to see them and if possible bottle feed them (the children love it) we never charge anything.
we do make and sell ice cream on our farm but don't ever push that, if the families want to see the lambs and go home its no problem, we never expect them to use our shop (but most kindly do)
the Sheffield Forum admin removed the posts and along with it the directions how to find us.
apparently we were just advertising our business, I cant do much about the fact the lambs live on the same farm as our shop can I ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Our Cow Molly wrote:
madman wrote:

It is a bit strange I had some of my posts removed, every year about now we have newborn lambs so we post to invite everyone up to see them and if possible bottle feed them (the children love it) we never charge anything.
we do make and sell ice cream on our farm but don't ever push that, if the families want to see the lambs and go home its no problem, we never expect them to use our shop (but most kindly do)
the Sheffield Forum admin removed the posts and along with it the directions how to find us.
apparently we were just advertising our business, I cant do much about the fact the lambs live on the same farm as our shop can I ?

Please pass on this forum to your friends - Hey add your links to the links page !
Even start a thread on your ice cream if you wish ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sheffield.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!   SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHEFFIELD FORUM IS IT RUN BY A POLITICAL PARTY!!!!
Page 1 of 1